1 scoop Sunwarrior Vanilla Protein powder
3 tbsp whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 Stevia packets
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup fruit
(I use either apples or blueberries)
1 cup of water
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the egg white and vanilla extract.
- Add the egg and vanilla mixture to the dry ingredients and stir. (It will be very thick, don’t try to mix it completely there won’t be enough liquid.)
- SLOWLY add the water until you reach the desired consistency.
- Once you’ve added enough water add in your fruit.
- Place a griddle or pan on medium to low heat and pour batter. (I indulged and used butter to cook my pancakes, but if you use a non-stick griddle or pan you can probably get away without it.
- Once cooked, serve with syrup, or any topping you like, I used manuka honey